About Me

My photo
My name is Heather and I am a 28 year old mommy of two, my lovely daughter Anslie and my sweet boy Bubba. I have been married to my husband David for over 8 years. We live in the B-Springs mixing the army life with the settled church going parent life. Sometimes it’s hard -and not everyone understands us, but we do our best just trying to be who we are. My mom and sisters are my best friends, but I do have a few select girls I turn to when things get tough and they all mean the world to me. I’m also a middle school teacher- so I know there is a special spot in heaven just for me. That’s really about it, a summation of me in less than a college paragraph.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Summer has Sprung?? hmmm....




Thats what it feels like...With temps pushing past 90...I think SC ditched Spring all together and barreled right for Summer...I'm OK with that- it gives me a chance to play with baby girl outside more...and I love being outside.



Some pictures from Anslie Pant's second Easter..This year she was big enough to "eh - hee (egg) hunt." She had a lot of fun!

*Dress is a custom Etsy

0 comments: